Saturday, October 1, 2011

My 2 Top Stars in X-Factor 2011

Melanie Amaro is definitely my top favourite contestant in Fox's X-Factor 2011. Check out her audition at Miami...


Melanie Amaro from Florida @ X-Factor 2011












The Judges had said it all...
LA: "everything that I walked away from to do X-factor... you just made it worth it - Yes!"
Nicole: "this is why I do this...people like you inspire me"..."you made a believer out of me - Yes!"
Paula: "You have an unique ability unlike anything we heard...I dun think it's like I ever heard in any auditions I've been in..."
Simon: "when I was asked by many people why I bring this show to America... it's because I was hoping to find someone like you in..."

    All the best Melanie!

The other unbelievable gem is Chris Rene, 28 who sang "YOUNG HOMIE" ... he also wrote & made the music... amazing talented...
Chris Rene from Santa Cruz, California @ X-Factor 2011











LA:"I've worked with the greatest hip-hop artistes...& they will be proud of me telling you that you're the truth ..."
Nicole: "I can't even describe your talent...people asked me what's the X-factor... I said I can't describe it... so I guess you got the X-factor"
Paula: "You're a bright light...you just lite us all up...you're so talented words cannot articulate..."
Simon: "Always my feeling in the world is when I sit on this chair & I meet a star for the 1st time...I like the fact that maybe you need the show or maybe we need you..."

...here you have it... my other top favourite... "trash collector" turned mega x-factor sensation - Chris R!!
You gonna make America & the producers of this show very proud : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Analytics