Saturday, October 22, 2011

Results of the X Factor USA 2011 (Judges' Houses)

Results of my favourite contestants in The X-Factor USA (2011) during the "Judges Houses" round...

1) Chris Rene (my Top Choice)

Keep it up Chris... Many believe that you can make it in this competition : )

2) Melanie Amaro (my 2nd Choice) & Rachel Crow (my 4th Choice)


Melanie you are definitely a force to be reckoned with in this super intense competition... It's either you, Chris or Leroy for me...

3)   Leroy Bell (My 3rd Choice) & Tiger Budbill

Leroy you really inspires everyone to believe that it's never too old to pursuit one's dream...

4) Jazzlyn Little (my 5th Choice)


 A real shame she couldn't make it... gonna miss Jazzlyn...

Simon "righting" a wrong decision he made... now he's gonna bring Melanie Amaro back to the competition... Thank God : )


There are so many talented people in this competition that so deserved to get a recording contract... it must be really hard for the judges to make the decisions to break the bad news for those who didn't make it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Analytics